Join Our Team
Breaux and Associates Architects (BXA) has immediate openings in our Alpharetta, Georgia office for talented and experienced Project Managers, Architects, Technical Coordinators, and BIM/REVIT Production Assistants to grow with our firm. Successful candidates will join our project teams on K‐12 education, municipal and other projects. Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter (PDF format) to careers@BXArch.com. Please list the position you are applying for in the cover letter / subject line.
Experience: (K‐12 Education SECTOR preferred)
- Project Managers with minimum 10 years of experience
- Architects with minimum 7 years of experience
- Technical Coordinators with minimum 5 years of experience
- Production Assistants with minimum 2 years of experience
- Intern Architects
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Excellent design skills and experience in preparing technical and construction documents.
- Proficiency in Autodesk/REVIT and Microsoft Office applications
- Good working knowledge of current construction materials and methods
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to work independently and within project teams
- Ability to persuasively and visually communicate ideas
- Very competitive compensation package (salary, overtime, bonuses) based on experience and performance.
- Competitive benefits package; 401K with employer match.
- Hands-on and continuing education learning opportunities for growth and professional development.
- BXA supports continuing education programs such as IDP, LEED Certification, and Architectural Registration.
- Great working environment with flexible work hours; non‐smoking and drug‐free workplace
- Long term opportunities for growth and professional development
BXA is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Please no phone calls. No agency or recruiter calls. Principal applicants only.